Saturday, January 18, 2014

Welcome to Sunday Social

I'm joining Ashley and Neely with their link-up today for Sunday Social!



1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food
Only 3? Hah!
a) Fancy Cheeses, I really love a good cheese board.(here's a way to make a great one: Anatomy of a Cheese Board)
b) Pasta my favorite is tossed with tomatoes, basil, olive oil and cheese. This may be worth a shot soon: Zucchini Noodle
c) Grapes (fermented!) well not just fermented actually, fresh and frozen are often part of my daily snacks.

2. First 3 things you do in the morning
a) let the dogs out
b) drink water
c) fire up the Keurig! mmm coffee



3. Last 3 things you do at night
a) stretch- these are great: Bed Time Stretches
b) drink water
c) put the dogs in their bed


4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss. forget to DVR.
a) The Walking Dead, b) Parenthood, c) American Horror Story

5. 3 places you want to visit  
(again only 3?)
a) Australia
b) Italy (again so I can take Princess)
c) Africa

6. 3 people you can always count on
a) My momma -to make me a better mom
b) The DJ - to keep me from going batshitcrazy losing sight of what's important
c) James- for a cocktail, history lesson, or giggle

 If you repost please be sure to link up with the girls above. Part of my Sunday morning is now dedicated to couch time while reading all of these! Have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Great answers! I live getting to know people this way.
    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of fancy cheeses as well. Australia is an awesome place to visit. I grew up there and enjoy going back to visit family and friends. Hope you have a great week!

    Sean @ His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dogs are too cute!! I also love a great cheese board. There is something so delicious about good cheese and crackers. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Ian nota big cheese person myself...dairy and I so do t get along.

    ReplyDelete