Friday, January 17, 2014

You wanna prowl, be my night owl?

So sorry I haven't been here much this week. Work and Little P's first Post-Holiday week back have been taking their toll on my 'down time'.


To join these ladies for this link up be sure to visit: Natasha, Darci, April, and Christina. I'm sharing a little YouTube love this week.


*1*
So tonight, we're going out. Which is long overdue and much needed. I live near this glorious city known as SF. Frisco, the city by the bay or simply San Francisco. A place filled with music, hippies, artists, and the occasional *cough* street person. Not to mention amazing food and some really fantastic nightlife. We have plans to go "owwwwutt tonight", which is long overdue. Ruby Skye here we come. Will have to share some pics and details next week. As a result I cant help but hum this all week:



*2*
 This was passed around work this week and is quite funny. I would loooooose my mind, but it's fun to see someone else get scared.


*3*
This made us laugh so hard we cried this week. I can't quite explain why sister and I looked this up to begin with, but imitating the martians have been part of our conversations this week ever since.  



*4*
This was of huge inspiration to me this week. Although she's a little more artsy than I could ever imagine myself being ?full-time? she certainly makes some great points about the nature of people and how to get your needs met on your terms.  



*5*
Lastly; We also went to see Frozen last weekend, so this has been stuck in my head and sung out loud by Princess all week. If you haven't yet, GO SEE IT! Now, or tomorrow. Now would be best


Happy Friday, promise to be back to the blog world in full force next week!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Frozen amazing??? And same here - I swear, I haven't been able to get that out of my head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good right! Definitely a movie we'll enjoy for decades.

      Delete