Sunday, April 6, 2014

Twitter-pated for Sunday Social

Hi friends, before we get started, will you do me a favor and go follow any one of my social media sites today; please and thank you... links in the pretty circles to the right ->
I'm joining Ashley and Neely with their link-up today for Sunday Social! Visit one of their pages to find the full listed of linked up blogs that participated this week!

Next Weeks Questions:

1. When did you join twitter?
April 2009 (yes I had to go look) while serving on a Jury.

2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow?
My very dear friend Matty! He cracks me up

3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow?
Ricky Gervais because he's also hilarious.


4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?
 Nope

5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow?
Chandon USA: bubbles, so many bubbles:


6. Give us three tweeps we should be following.
 Post Secret a beautiful look at the secrets we keep

Amanda Palmer: A beautiful artistic soul

The Daily Tay - a great blogger and funny tweeter twitterer tweet poster

What's your favorite twitter account?

As always I hope you participate with us, I love reading these.  If you repost please be sure to link up with the girls above. Part of my Sunday morning is now dedicated to couch time while reading all of these! Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big dork and use twitter for my politics and news. I follow a few celebrities and authors, but no one fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ricky Gervais is one of my favourites too!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete