Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Tale of Threes - Sunday Social

Hi friends, before we get started, will you do me a favor and go follow any one of my social media sites today; please and thank you... links in the pretty circles to the right ->

I'm joining Ashley and Neely with their link-up today for Sunday Social! Visit one of their pages to find the full listed of linked up blogs that participated this week!


1. What are the top 3 things you can't go a day without doing?
drinking coffee, laughing, checking my phone 

2. What are 3 things that scare you the most?
losing someone I love, missing out on a great opportunity, not living honestly



3. What are 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket?
The Tulip Fields in the Netherlands, Half-Dome in Yosemite, 

1 | 2 | 3


4. What are 3 movies you will always love?
Dirty Dancing,  The Family Stone, White Christmas



5. What are your 3 favorite current songs?
All of Me (Dash Berlin Rework), Baby Come Back (Kill Paris), and Tennis Court (Lorde)




As always I hope you participate with us, I love reading these.  If you repost please be sure to link up with the girls above. Part of my Sunday morning is now dedicated to couch time while reading all of these! Have a wonderful weekend.  

Have a wonderful Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Hello from the Sunday Social. Laughter and coffee were two of mine too. A day without laughter is a day wasted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing that scares me the most....losing the people I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Tennis Court song too & all 3 of those places look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O I LOVE Dirty Dancing!!!

    So with you on coffee, laughing, and the phone.

    The tulip fields? Brilliant answer!

    ReplyDelete