Sunday, February 23, 2014

Breakfast foods and getaways | Sunday Social

I'm joining Ashley and Neely with their link-up today for Sunday Social! Visit one of their pages to find the full listed of linked up blogs that participated this week!

1. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Huevos Racheros from Fume or a breakfast burrito from Golden Bagel 
(I'm too healthy for my own good when I'm home)
2. What is the best way to spend a free day?
 Hanging out with my TheDJ and my Princess. Walking the dogs, going out to eat, catching a movie. 

3. If you had an airline ticket to anywhere in the world....where would you go and why?
 Go visit my cousin and his new baby in Hong Kong

4. You can only leave the house with one thing...what is it?
Sunglasses I'm just miserable with out them

5. How do you take your coffee?
Black at home or a diner at Peet's its a latte with almond milk

As always I hope you participate with us, I love reading these.  If you repost please be sure to link up with the girls above. Part of my Sunday morning is now dedicated to couch time while reading all of these! Have a wonderful weekend.  

Have a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. If I could have any bfast right now.....Eggs Fansico from Kirby Lane in Austin, TX. When I eat at home I am pretty healthy, but when it's time to eat out, I am so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sunglasses are cute! I need a new pair soon.

    ReplyDelete