Monday, January 10, 2011

The Chesire Cat is in my Head

I keep trying to write here. And on paper and all sorts of other ways. I keep trying to make clear concise thoughts and put them down on paper.

I can't every attempt at a post springs 3 more. Every train of thought leads to 4 tangents and very unclear ramblings. I may break down and just post these, but I feel like I'm talking in circles. Like the Chesire Cat is in my head. It goes something like this:


Oh, by the way, if you'd really like to know, he went that way.
Who did?
The White Rabbit.
He did? He did what?
Went that way.
Who did?
The White Rabbit.
What rabbit?
But didn't you just say - I mean - Oh, dear.
Can you stand on your head?
Oooh!


I'm hoping to focus an unwind and disappear. We're heading for Disneyland in 6 Days. I love traveling with my mom. It should help clear my head and knock out the dust. I may sneak off today and find a beautiful new notebook. something to take with me, something to doodle and write and draw and find the corners and random musings and get rid of the mess.



PS: I love the journalling world - I had just finished this post when one of my very favorite blogs posted this: http://www.journalingsaves.com/journalg-prompt-emotional-vampires. Maybe I have a Vampire to slay before I can think clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment