Sunday, December 1, 2013

Delicious autumn!


Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. _George Eliot

Autumn has finally joined us in Napa. We have reds, oranges, and yellows everywhere, on the trees on the vines and on the people. Well mostly me maybe, I really have a slightly unhealthy obsession with the colors mustard and cranberry right now.

Here are some of my favorite views from our valley this week:

My walk into work right now

The sky blew me away the other day






Two wonderful pictures from Thanksgiving:

Princess playing at the Napa Riverfront

The newest cousin to our Thanksgiving table
And one stunning, utterly typical Napa Valley picture that make working on Black Friday so much less painful:

No comments:

Post a Comment