Thursday, September 5, 2013

Round 2....

I never travel without my dairy. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.- Gwendolyn Fairfax in The Importance of Being Ernest

 
I've always been a fan of the journal, writing things out, seeing my words on a page and making my thoughts clear. So there have been countless journals over the years, many physical and a few virtual. So here were are back again, to a way of sharing my life with others. It has been almost 2 years since I've regularly blogged, carrying a moleskin has been my outlet of choice in the mean time.

Strangely in 2 years time, the basics have not really changed. Same home, same boy, new job but similar position. There have been some losses and gains. Our extended family has lost some awe-inspiring souls however I've really gained the boy and his family.

So here is to round 2 (okay really like 202 but for this particular blog we'll call it 2). To trying to blog again and chronicle this crazy life I love so much. To embrace the Napa Local lifestyle of wine, food, parenting and local camaraderie. The lifestyle of a mad, though surprisingly stable, 20 something who can't wait to turn the next corner. 


"-You are quite perfect Miss. Fairfax 
-Oh I hope I am not that. It would leave no room for developments, and I intend to develop in many directs" 
The Importance of Being Ernest 1952 (which is amazing film)

No comments:

Post a Comment