Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Soundtrack

I think everyone needs a soundtrack. There are so many songs in my life that have spoken to the people, events and feelings. For these songs, for these relationships, for it all. I want to create Soundtracks. Lists of songs. Album cover art. Something to speak to that feeling, the moment, the pulse of the memory.
I'm announcing this project for 2 reasons. 1st because if I announce things I tend to follow through. Start to work - find the process. 2nd because I want to hear the songs that mean something to you. Blogger tells me I have lurkers, I want to know what songs opening chord brings a memory flooding back. Who's face pops up when you hear Louis Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World" or where does your mind take you when you hear "Stairway to Heaven"? As my Soundtracks come together I'll be sure to post them. Explain the memory, the person, or the time in my life.

Happy song dwelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment