Wednesday, October 6, 2010

the days flee and are restrained by no reign

CALENDAR Pictures, Images and Photos
"Time glides away and as we get older through the noiseless years; the days flee and are restrained by no reign." - OVID

I'm terribly guilty of not working in my art journal for lack of time to properly commit. When I am unable to make a beautiful long artistic page, I don’t even start. This in turn causes a lot less work that I'd like to get done.

I was recently quite inspired by a community post on a livejournal group for journals. Here is a sample of what she posted:
Here is the post into EMBODIMENT: community.livejournal.com/embodiment/1701526.html

I want to do this. I want to have a place to put down SOMETHING everyday. Some of her pages were just a few sentences and a receipt. I have one empty book at home that I didn't quite know where to start. I think this may be my solution.

Anyone else use a similar set up? A daily diary of events; so to speak. I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment