Saturday, October 19, 2013

Mermaid Madness - Success Story!

Sunday was a beautiful day for a party in Napa. We had a magical mermaid affair and because I'm perfectly happy tooting my own horn with some of the adorable details, projects and a few shout outs to the vendors and friendly favors that made it happen.


I touched on the invite last week here. I sent it on to a local baker as inspiration for the cake, and it turned out be-a-utiful! Massive thank you goes out to Sweet Sensations in Napa for making this for us.



Here is my favorite fishy project from the event:


Super simple craft! I had the lanterns left over from a party a few years ago, and the inspiration from a picture on pinterest. They came together with a sharpie and some tissue paper fins and tails pushed through and taped small holes cut in sides. I may keep them in the garage just because they make me smile.

Oh look they make her smile too! 

After all the success I almost feel more relaxed about the next few months of holiday chaos. Next Step: mermaid for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment